Bachata Dance Classes Level 3 | Dominican Republic Dance | Awarded Best Dance Studio
- Continue to enhance your Bachata Dancing along with a technical breakdown or how to move and isolate the body for the authentic look of this dance.
- Ladies, learn how to move those hips in 4 different ways.
- No Partner Required to Join
- We rotate partners often (if you join with a partner, the rotation is optional)
What is Latin Energy about?
We specialize in teaching Latin Dances such as SALSA, BACHATA, TANGO, MERENGUE, CHACHA & more.
We offer FUN and affordable beginner to advanced group and private lessons.
We coach and train amateur to professional teams to perform and compete.
We offer entertainment for any occasion by our professional Latin Dancers.
We run a FUN and friendly dance party every month open to the public.
We teach in Mississauga and Etobicoke.
WHAT SETS LATIN ENERGY DANCE SCHOOL APART FROM THE OTHERS?
Why choose Latin Energy:
- Most of our group dance classes are taught by 2 instructors, 1 male and 1 female
- Our teachers are qualified and certified, giving clear and concise instructions.
- You don’t need a partner to join any of our classes.
- Our group and private classes are very affordable.
- Our lessons are always even in ratio due our to volunteer system.
- We have full time teachers who are available all day.
- Our school has been awarded best school by BestRated.ca 3 years in a row (2019-2017)
- Awarded “Best Dance Studio” voted online by Readers Choice Mississauga News .com Nov. 2019
- Latin Energy received the “Hispanics Leaders Award” June 2019 and “School of Champions” award in 2017 & 2019
- In 2015 and 2014 Latin Energy dancers competed and won at the most prestigious Latin competition, the World Latin Dance Cup held in Florida. Latin Energy Dancers won 10 GOLD, 4 SILVER and 4 BRONZE MEDALS in Salsa On1, Salsa On2, Bachata, Kizomba, Shines and Argentine Tango.
- We are also very proud of having been part of the TORONTO PAN AM GAMES OPENING CEREMONY dance show with Cirque du Soleil on July 10, 2015 which was televised live all over the world.
- Latin Energy was founded in 2002 and continues to grow and deliver quality instruction and dance entertainment.